Daily Conversations in Bidayuh Bau-Jagoi Dialect


Slamat Pagi.
Good Morning.

Slamat Ngumi. 
Good Evening.

Slamat Ngarom.
Goodnight.

Oni abar mu?
How are you?

Paguh abar ku.
 I'm fine.

Osi adon mu?
What is your name?

Daki / Kaki sok mu adin?
Where are you now?

Oku de bori.
I'm at home.

Daki / Kaki mu odi?
Where are you going?

Doik odi daki-daki.
 Going nowhere.

Sok ki mu nog?
Where are you come from?

Mokuo' / Moh mu man neh?
Have you eaten?

Oni man mu?
 What do you eat?

To'in ku pilai. Oku lek man.
 I'm hungry. I want to eat.

Asong ku kidangan nyam eh. Oku lek nu'ok.
 I'm thirsty. I want to drink.

Nunuk nyam ku. Oku lek bo'os nitili'ek.
 I'm sleepy. I want to take a nap.

Jak luwah.
Let's go out.

Doliak ku. Kowok nyam eh.
I don't want. I'm tired.

Doik ku dapod nog.
I can't come over.

Mak bi'gaut bih.
Don't rush.

Mak ngodah / ngoroh bih.
Don't be naughty.

Mak bidaru'ag / biriyuh.
Don't make noise.

Doik wat / hal eh.
It's okay.

Pukul kudu adin?
What is the time now?







➤➤➤ Numbers in Bidayuh Bau - Jagoi Dialect

➤➤➤ Colours in Bidayuh Bau - Jagoi Dialect

➤➤➤ A - B words

➤➤➤ C-D words

➤➤➤ E-F words

➤➤➤ G-H words

➤➤➤ I-J words

➤➤➤ K-L words

➤➤➤ M-N words

➤➤➤ O-P words

➤➤➤ Q-R words

➤➤➤ S-T words

➤➤➤ U-V words

my dayung sangon. xD

-Abie-



Comments